from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. The quality or condition of being juvenile; youthfulness.
- n. Foolishly juvenile behavior or character; immaturity.
- n. An instance of juvenile behavior.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. The state or quality of being juvenile
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. Youthfulness; adolescence.
- n. The manners or character of youth; immaturity.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. The state of being young; youthfulness, or a youthful manner or appearance.
- n. Anything characteristic of youth; a juvenile act or idea; juvenile crudity or volatility; a youthful proceeding or performance.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. lacking and evidencing lack of experience of life
- n. the freshness and vitality characteristic of a young person
Sorry, no etymologies found.