from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. Redundancy.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. The quality or state of being redundant; superfluity; superabundance; excess.
- n. That which is redundant or in excess; anything superfluous or superabundant.
- n. Surplusage inserted in a pleading which may be rejected by the court without impairing the validity of what remains.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. The character of being redundant; superfluity; superabundance.
- n. That which is redundant or in excess; anything superfluous.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. the attribute of being superfluous and unneeded
From Latin redundantia. (Wiktionary)