from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. The property of being recent, newness
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. The state or quality of being recent; newness; new state; late origin; lateness in time; freshness
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. The state or quality of being recent; recentness; newness; lateness; freshness.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. a time immediately before the present
- n. the property of having happened or appeared not long ago
Latin recentia, from Latin recens. See recent. (Wiktionary)