from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Not knowing; unaware.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Without knowing; ignorant.
- adj. Unknown, unbeknownst (to someone).
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Not knowing; ignorant: with of before an object. 416
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. unaware because of a lack of relevant information or knowledge
- n. ignorance (especially of orthodox beliefs)
From un- + knowing. (Wiktionary)