from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Lacking knowledge or awareness; unaware: incognizant of the new political situation.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Lacking knowledge; unaware (of)
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Not cognizant; failing to apprehended or notice.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Not cognizant; failing to cognize or apprehend. Also spelled incognisant.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. (often followed by `of') not aware
Sorry, no etymologies found.