from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- v. Present participle of row.
- n. The action of the verb to row.
- n. The action of propelling a boat with oars.
- n. The rowing of boats as a competitive sport.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. The act or practice of propelling a boat by means of oars. See row, transitive verb
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. the act of rowing as a sport
Sorry, no etymologies found.