from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- v. Present participle of yacht.
- n. A physical activity involving boats, be it racing sailing boats, cruising to distant shores, or day-sailing along a coast.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. Sailing for pleasure in a yacht.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. The art of navigating a yacht; the sport of sailing of traveling in a yacht. Also used attributively: as, a yachting voyage; a yachting suit.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. water travel for pleasure
Sorry, no etymologies found.