from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- v. Present participle of blow.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. processing that involves blowing a gas.
- adj. windy.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. A defect in china caused by the development of gas, by the reaction upon each other of the constituents of the glaze, or by a too strong firing.
- Causing a current of wind; breathing strongly.
- In the following phrase, liable to be blown about.
- n. Same as blowen.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. processing that involves blowing a gas
Sorry, no etymologies found.