from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Lacking any form of defense; vulnerable; open to attack.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Destitute of defense; unprepared to resist attack; unable to oppose; unprotected.
- adj. unarmed; used of persons or the military.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Being without defense; without means of repelling assault or injury.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. having no protecting or concealing cover
- adv. without defense
- adj. lacking weapons for self-defense
- adj. lacking protection or support
defense + -less (Wiktionary)