from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. The condition of being a bachelor.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. The state or condition of being a bachelor; bachelorship.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. The state or condition of being a bachelor or unmarried man.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. the time of a man's life prior to marriage
- n. the state of being an unmarried man
bachelor + -hood (Wiktionary)