from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. One who attends the theater.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. One who goes to plays; someone known to be a member of the audience at theatric productions.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. One who frequents playhouses, or attends dramatic performances.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. One who habitually attends theatrical performances.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. someone who attends the theater
Sorry, no etymologies found.