from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. A notable user of irony, especially a writer.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. Someone who uses irony in humor.
- n. A supporter of ironism.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. One who uses irony.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. One who deals in irony.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. a humorist who uses ridicule and irony and sarcasm
irony + -ist (Wiktionary)