from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. The disposition or quality of being sociable.
- n. An instance of being sociable.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. The skill, tendency or property of being sociable or social, of interacting well with others.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. The quality of being sociable; sociableness.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. Sociable disposition or tendency: disposition or inclination for the society of others; sociableness.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. the relative tendency or disposition to be sociable or associate with one's fellows
Sorry, no etymologies found.