from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. Variant of extroversion.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. Alternative spelling of extroversion.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. The act of throwing out; the state of being turned or thrown out.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. The act of throwing out; the state of being turned or thrown out or outward.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. (psychology) an extroverted disposition; concern with what is outside the self
Sorry, no etymologies found.