from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. The state of being naked.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. The condition of being naked.
- n. The privy parts; the genitals.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. The state or condition of being naked; nudity; bareness; defenselessness; undisguisedness.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. the state of being without clothing or covering of any kind
- n. characterized by an attitude of ready accessibility (especially about one's actions or purposes); without concealment; not secretive
- n. a bleak and desolate atmosphere
Sorry, no etymologies found.