from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. The state or quality of being without clothing on the body; specifically, the quality of being without clothing on the genitals or female nipples.
- n. Something or someone without clothes.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. The quality or state of being nude; nakedness.
- n. That which is nude or naked; naked part; undraped or unclothed portion
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. A nude or naked state; nakedness; bareness; exposedness; lack of covering or disguise.
- n. In a concrete sense, a nude or naked thing; also, a representation of a nude figure; anything freely exposed or laid bare.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. the state of being without clothing or covering of any kind
nude + -ity (Wiktionary)