from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. One who prefers to live without clothes, often for reasons of health.
- n. One who believes in the doctrine of naturism, which attributes everything to nature.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. One who believes in, or conforms to, the theory of naturism.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. . See the quotation.
- n. A physician who trusts entirely to nature to effect a cure.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. a person who practices nudity for reasons of health or religion
Sorry, no etymologies found.