from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. The condition of being characterized and distinguished by sex.
- n. Concern with or interest in sexual activity.
- n. Sexual character or potency.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. that which is characterized or distinguished by sex
- n. sexual activity
- n. the concern with, or interest in sexual activity
- n. sexual potency
- n. sexual orientation
- n. sexual identity, gender
- n. sexual receptivity
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. The quality or state of being distinguished by sex.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. The character of sex; the state of being sexual or sexed or having sex; the distinction between the sexes; sex in the abstract.
- n. Recognition of sexual relations.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. the properties that distinguish organisms on the basis of their reproductive roles
sexual + -ity (Wiktionary)