from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. Excessive, often uncontrollable sexual desire in and behavior by a man.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. Uncontrollable sexual desire, found in a man (contrast to nymphomania)
- n. The quality of excessive sexual passion in a male
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. Immoderate venereal appetite in the male.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. A diseased and unrestrainable venereal appetite in men, corresponding to nymphomania in women.
- n. In pathology, lepra.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. abnormally intense sexual desire in men
Late Latin satyriāsis, from Greek saturiāsis, from saturos, satyr.(American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, Fourth Edition)
Late Latin satyriasis, from Ancient Greek σατυρίασις. (Wiktionary)