from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. The state or quality of being dirty.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. The state of being dirty; filthiness; foulness; nastiness; baseness; sordidness.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. The state of being dirty; filthiness; foulness; nastiness.
- n. Meanness; baseness; sordidness.
- n. Sloppiness; muddiness; uncomfortableness: as, the dirtiness of the weather.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. the state of being unsanitary
- n. obscenity in speech or writing
- n. the state of containing dirty impurities
dirty + -ness (Wiktionary)