from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. Want of plausibility; the quality of being implausible.
- n. That which makes something lacking in plausibility
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. Lack of plausibility; the quality of being implausible.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. The quality of being implausible; want of plausibility.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. the quality of provoking disbelief
Sorry, no etymologies found.