from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. The state of being dubious.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. State of being dubious.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. The state of being dubious, or inclined to doubt; doubtfulness.
- n. Uncertainty; the quality of being difficult to determine, or open to doubt or question: as, the dubiousness of a problem.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. uncertainty about the truth or factuality or existence of something
- n. the state of being unsure of something
Sorry, no etymologies found.