from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. The quality or condition of being nebulous.
- n. Astronomy A nebula or a nebulalike object.
- n. Astronomy A mass of material constituting a nebula.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. the characteristic of being nebulous; cloudiness
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. The state or quality of being nebulous; cloudiness; haziness; mistiness; nebulousness.
- n. The stuff of which a nebula is formed.
- n. A nebula.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. The state of being nebulous or cloudy; cloudiness; haziness; the essential character of a nebula.
- n. The faint misty appearance surrounding certain stars; an ill-defined nebula without local condensation; also, a nebula in general.
Sorry, no etymologies found.