from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. The characteristic of being hazy.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. The quality or state of being hazy.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. The state of being hazy.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. cloudiness resulting from haze or mist or vapor
- n. vagueness attributable to being not clearly defined
Sorry, no etymologies found.