from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. The condition of being indecisive
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. The state of being indecisive; unsettled state.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. The state of being indecisive; an unsettled state.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. the trait of irresolution; a lack of firmness of character or purpose
- n. doubt concerning two or more possible alternatives or courses of action
indecisive + -ness (Wiktionary)