Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. The state of being indecisive; an unsettled state.
- n. The condition of being indecisive
GNU Webster's 1913
- n. The state of being indecisive; unsettled state.
- n. the trait of irresolution; a lack of firmness of character or purpose
- n. doubt concerning two or more possible alternatives or courses of action
- indecisive + -ness (Wiktionary)
“But he -- that's one point where the label indecisiveness can be stuck to him in a sense.”
“Most of the time, the reason for your indecisiveness is because your idea is not quite ripe.”
“If his other actions are any indicators, perhaps his indecisiveness is just as well as he will probably screw up this decision, too.”
“My indecisiveness is probably, scratch that, definitely going to force me to play through the game a second time.”
“And I suspect that the perception of indecisiveness is the best frame the White House can expect.”
“Why be indecisive when indecisiveness is exactly the problem with the government’s response to the storm?”
“My indecisiveness was my downfall and now I have to become more focused than I ever had.”
“Their indecisiveness is an attempt to save face—yours.”
“The indecisiveness is a reflection on Romney, who hasn't been able to lock up the GOP's support even though he's essentially been running for president since losing his 2008 bid.”
“My general rule is that if I'm 80 percent certain, the extra 20 percent of my indecisiveness is a mixture of emotions based on both excitement and fear.”
‘indecisiveness’ hasn't been added to any lists yet.
Looking for tweets for indecisiveness.