from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. Reluctance or an inability to make up one's mind; irresolution.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. The inability to decide on a course of action, especially if two or more possibilities exist.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. Lack of decision; lack of settled purpose, or of firmness; indetermination; wavering of mind; irresolution; vacillation; hesitation.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. Waut of decision; vacillation of purpose; irresolution.
- n. Synonyms Irresolution, etc. (see decision); vacillation, hesitation, uncertainty.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. doubt concerning two or more possible alternatives or courses of action
- n. the trait of irresolution; a lack of firmness of character or purpose
From French indécision. (Wiktionary)