from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. A person who was born in, or is a citizen or inhabitant of, Paris, France
- adj. Of, relating, or pertaining to Paris, France
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. A native or inhabitant of Paris, the capital of France.
- adj. Of or pertaining to Paris.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Of or pertaining to Paris, the chief city of France, or its inhabitants, etc.
- n. A native of or resident in Paris.
- n. In geology, in D'Orbigny's classification of the Tertiary of France, the upper stage of the Eocene lying above the basal or Suessonian, and comprising the Lutetian and Bartonian stages of De Lapparent's classification.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. a native or resident of Paris
- adj. of or relating to or characteristic of Paris or its inhabitants
From Middle French parisien. (Wiktionary)