from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. A man who is a native or inhabitant of France.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. A man of French birth or nationality.
- n. A home-made tool used by bricklayers to cut excess mortar from newly pointed brickwork.
- n. The red-legged partridge.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. A native or one of the people of France.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. A man of the French nation; a native inhabitant of France, or one belonging to the French race.
- n. A French ship.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. a person of French nationality
French + -man (Wiktionary)