from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. The feeling of not being happy
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. The state or character of being unhappy, in any sense.
- n. Misfortune; ill luck.
- n. A mischievous prank; wildness.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. emotions experienced when not in a state of well-being
- n. state characterized by emotions ranging from mild discontentment to deep grief
un- + happiness (Wiktionary)