from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. The state of being peevish.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. The quality of being peevish; disposition to murmur; sourness of temper.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. The quality of being peevish; perverseness; forwardness; petulancy; fretfulness; waywardness; capriciousness.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. an irritable petulant feeling
- n. a disposition to exhibit uncontrolled anger
Sorry, no etymologies found.