from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. The state or characteristic of being wanton; recklessness, especially as represented in lascivious or other excessive behavior.
- n. A particular wanton act.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. The quality or state of being wanton; negligence of restraint; sportiveness; recklessness; lasciviousness.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. The state or character of being wanton, in any sense.
- n. A wanton or outrageous act.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. the trait of lacking restraint or control; reckless freedom from inhibition or worry
- n. the quality of being lewd and lascivious
wanton + -ness (Wiktionary)