from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. The state or quality of being spiteful.
- n. The result or product of being spiteful.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. The state or character of being spiteful; the desire to vex, annoy, or injure, proceeding from irritation; malevolence; malice.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. feeling a need to see others suffer
- n. malevolence by virtue of being malicious or spiteful or nasty
spiteful + -ness (Wiktionary)