from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. The state of being crooked
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. The condition or quality of being crooked; hence, deformity of body or of mind; deviation from moral rectitude; perverseness.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. A winding, bending, or turning; curvature; inflection.
- n. Want of rectitude; dishonesty; perverseness; obliquity of conduct.
- n. Physical deformity.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. a tortuous and twisted shape or position
- n. the quality of being deceitful and underhanded
- n. having or distinguished by crooks or curves or bends or angles
Sorry, no etymologies found.