from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. The quality of being perverse; obstinacy or doggedness
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. The quality or state of being perverse.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. The state or character of being perverse; disposition to be contrary, or to thwart or cross; corruption; wickedness.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. deliberately deviating from what is good
- n. deliberate and stubborn unruliness and resistance to guidance or discipline
Sorry, no etymologies found.