from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. The state or quality of being aggressive.
- n. The result or product of being aggressive.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. The quality of being aggressive; the disposition to encroach upon or attack others.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. the quality of being bold and enterprising
- n. a natural disposition to be hostile
- n. a feeling of hostility that arouses thoughts of attack
aggressive + -ness (Wiktionary)