from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. The state of being bold; courage; presumptuousness.
- n. The relative weight of a font; the thickness of its strokes.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. The state or quality of being bold.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. The quality of being bold, in any of the senses of the word.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. the trait of being willing to undertake things that involve risk or danger
- n. the quality of standing out strongly and distinctly
- n. impudent aggressiveness
bold + -ness (Wiktionary)