from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. A state or quality of being stout.
- n. The result or product of being stout.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. The state or quality of being stout.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. The state or quality of being stout, in any sense.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. the property of excessive fatness
- n. the property of being strong and resolute
From stout + -ness (Wiktionary)