from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. The quality or state of being evil.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. The condition or quality of being evil; badness; viciousness; malignity; vileness
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. The state or character of being evil; badness; viciousness: as, evilness of heart.
- n. Badness of quality or condition; debasement; loss of value.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. the quality of being morally wrong in principle or practice
evil + -ness (Wiktionary)