from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. The quality of being bad.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. The state of being bad.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. The state of being bad, evil, vicious, depraved, wrong, improper, erroneous, etc.; want or deficiency of good qualities, physical or moral: as, the badness of the heart, of the season, of the roads, etc. See bad.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. an attribute of mischievous children
- n. that which is below standard or expectations as of ethics or decency
- n. used of the degree of something undesirable e.g. pain or weather
bad + -ness (Wiktionary)