from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. The quality of being inclement
- n. A lack of clemency
- n. Something that is inclement
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. The state or quality of being inclement; lack of clemency; lack of mildness of temper; unmercifulness; severity.
- n. Physical severity or harshness (commonly in respect to the elements or weather); roughness; storminess; rigor; severe cold, wind, rain, or snow.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. The character of being inclement; lack of clemency.
- n. Severity of climate or weather; tempestuousness.
- n. Adversity; disagreeableness.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. excessive sternness
- n. weather unsuitable for outdoor activities
inclement + -cy. From Latin inclementia. (Wiktionary)