from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. The state of being crisp.
- n. An instance of being crisp.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. The state or quality of being crisp.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. The state of being crisp, crimped, curled, or brittle.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. firm but easily broken
- n. a pleasing firmness and freshness
- n. an expressive style that is direct and to the point
crisp + -ness (Wiktionary)