from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. The characteristic of being dainty.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. The quality of being dainty; nicety; niceness; elegance; delicacy; deliciousness; fastidiousness; squeamishness.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. The character or quality of being dainty.
- n. Deliciousness; delicacy as regards taste: applied to food.
- n. Nicety as regards matters of behavior and decorum; ceremoniousness; fastidiousness in conduct; hence, sensitiveness; softness; effeminacy; weakness of character.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. the quality of being beautiful and delicate in appearance
dainty + -ness (Wiktionary)