from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. The quality of being petty.
- n. A petty behaviour, attitude, etc.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. The quality or state of being petty or paltry; littleness; meanness.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. The character of being petty; smallness; littleness; triviality.
- n. Synonyms Smallness. etc. (see littleness), frivolousness, triviality, insignificance.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. the quality of being unimportant and petty or frivolous
- n. lack of generosity in trifling matters
- n. narrowness of mind or ideas or views
Sorry, no etymologies found.