from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. The state or quality of being inconsequent.
- n. Lacking just or logical inference or argument
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. hence; for this cause.
- n. The quality or state of being inconsequent; lack of just or logical inference or argument; inconclusiveness.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. The condition or quality of being inconsequent; want of proper or logical sequence; inconclusiveness.
- n. That which is inconsequent; something that does not properly follow; an unrelated or misplaced sequence.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. having no important effects or influence
- n. invalid or incorrect reasoning
Sorry, no etymologies found.