from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. The state of being inapplicable
- n. Something inapplicable
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. The quality of being inapplicable; unfitness; inapplicableness.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. The quality of being inapplicable; unsuitableness.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. irrelevance by virtue of being inapplicable to the matter at hand
Sorry, no etymologies found.