from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. The organization, culture, or beliefs of a tribe.
- n. A strong feeling of identity with and loyalty to one's tribe or group.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. The condition of being tribal
- n. A feeling of identity and loyalty to one's tribe
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. The state of existing in tribes; also, tribal feeling; tribal prejudice or exclusiveness; tribal peculiarities or characteristics.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. The state of existing in separate tribes; tribal relation or feeling.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. the state of living together in tribes
- n. the beliefs of a tribal society
Sorry, no etymologies found.