from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. the state of being vile
- n. a vile act
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. The state or character of being vile
- n. Moral or intellectual deficiency; imperfection; depravity; degradation; impurity; wickedness; sinfulness; extreme badness.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. the quality of being disgusting to the senses or emotions
- n. the quality of being wicked
Sorry, no etymologies found.