from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. The state or quality of being slovenly.
- n. The result or product of being slovenly.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. The quality or state of being slovenly.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. The state or character of being slovenly; negligence of dress; habitual want of cleanliness; neglect of order and neatness; also, negligence or carelessness generally.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. a lack of order and tidiness; not cared for
- n. habitual uncleanliness
From slovenly + -ness (Wiktionary)