from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. A slutty or sluttish act.
- n. The qualities or practices of a slut (promiscuous person), as in sluttishness, whoredom.
- n. The qualities or practices of a slut (slovenly person), as in untidiness, dirtiness.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. The qualities and practices of a slut; sluttishness; slatternlines.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. The character and practices of a slut; neglect of cleanliness and order; dirtiness of clothes, rooms, furniture, or provisions.
From slut. (Wiktionary)