from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. The state of being foul
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. The quality or condition of being foul.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. The quality or state of being foul or filthy; impurity; filthiness; defilement; pollution; corruption: as, the foulness of a cellar or of a well; the foulness of a musket: the foulness of a, ship's bottom.
- n. Ugliness; deformity.
- n. Unfairness; dishonesty; atrociousness; villainy; treachery; abusiveness; scurrility: as, the foulness of a blow or a scheme; the foulness of a slander or crime.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. a state characterized by foul or disgusting dirt and refuse
- n. (of weather) the badness of the weather
- n. the attribute of having a strong offensive smell
- n. disgusting wickedness and immorality
Sorry, no etymologies found.